100th Day of School

Image Map

September 9, 2017

Hey Ya'll!
I'm so excited. This is my first time blogging.  I've always wanted a blog to share all the creative and crazy things we do in 1st grade. I'll have to start by sharing my classroom. This is my second year at my school.  I decided to transfer from my last school after teaching there 12 years.  I know you're thinking transferring after 12 years . . . CRAZY right?

This summer when we met with our new principal, he told us to start thinking outside the box.  Our system is about to turn to academies beginning the 2018-2019 school year.  My school is going to be a Fine Arts academy!  So I searched for something unique for my kiddos.  Well, here's what I came up with for my reading nook.  Isn't it cool?  The kids just love it!  They call it the Monkey Shack!  I have a super, talented hubby.  He can build just about anything.  I'll show you more on my next blog post.



No comments:

Post a Comment